Friday, November 11, 2011

Play Games Help Kids - The GENIUS behind this brilliant idea

I've been quiet on this, which is odd, since I came up with the idea. So, let me tell you all about how I came up with this grand event that will help bring joy to children's lives.

So, pretty much, I got thinking about all the trash we talk over video games and tabletop games. We're loud and obnoxious and vulgar and we say terrible things. Then I got thinking about how funny it would be if we did it over a game of Candy Land. For instance...

"DOUBLE RED, BITCHES! HOW YOU LIKE THAT?!" "@#$% YOU MAN, YOU'RE GETTING ALL THE GOOD CARDS!"

I thought the idea was hilarious and applied to same idea to other children's games. It all just seemed hysterical.

From there, the only logical course of action was to come up with a sort of tournament where adults would play kids games to benefit charity.

..........

No, seriously, that's it. I wish I had more for you, maybe some sob story about someone I know, but that there is just the truth of it. I want a bunch of adults to play kids games and get loud and obnoxious, and a so a charity benefit tournament sounded like the obvious way to go.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment